|Mac OS X||Windows|
|RE:Match version 1.3.6||8.3 Mb .dmg||18.0 Mb .zip|
- Fixed issues with licensing that some users were seeing
- Fixed sluggish performance issue in After Effects
What's new in version 1.3.5? Posted June 13, 2014:
- RE:Match Color: Fixes a problem where Adjustment Controls were not properly taken into account with Stored Analysis.
- RE:Match Color: Enables Limit setting (slider might have slightly different effect than previous versions since it now works in a more expected way).
- RE:Match Color: Fixex images produced that could be too bright when using Adjustment Controls with Limit slider on floating point images.
- RE:Match Stereo: Fixes issue with alpha when using Maintain Alpha mode.
- RE:Match Color: Fixes a problem where the Store Still Time action could be writing wrong frame time depending on Premiere version.
- RE:Match Color: The Limit % slider added in v1.3 is causing issues with many setups. Version 1.3.4 turns this option off until we have a more robust fix.
- RE:Match Color: Fixes an issue with alpha channel with Limit% slider not at 0% when the Window Match checkbox is set in After Effects
- RE:Match Color: There was a bug in the way RE:Match Color set up parameters, and could cause After Effects and Premiere Pro to not see the proper settings of RE:Match. The bug could could also cause AME to exit. If you load a project that was made with a previous version of RE:Match, be sure to check Match Frame and Adjustment mode menus as the settings might be incorrect.
- RE:Match Color: "Press To Store Analysis" was not working properly in Premiere if the plugin tried to get a frame before a set in-point (in this case Premiere Pro returns black frames if we try to reference a frame on the same Video Track). To avoid bad results, now the plugin does nothing (does not store analysis) when it sees a full black frame. Bug has been reported to Premiere.